White Female, CT
Notice: 30 Days. Salary: R25K
This candidate has gained 17 years experience within the Export Sales & Business Development: South Africa, Cross Border & International Markets.
Through networking and research, this candidate is able to meet her targets and is able to develop new business.
Service orientated; she ensures that her client is always happy by understanding her business and working meticulously.
Skills & Experience comprise of:
- Business Development and sales of stainless steel, aluminium and wood products:
- Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Kenya
- New Zealand, UK, USA
- Research government sponsored opportunities and expand world-wide export opportunities:
- Chamber of Commerce
National sales co-ordinator
- Administrative and support functions for the sales department
- Involvement in the daily and seasonal activities of the export department such as:
- Price lists
- Issuing of sales quotations
- Monitoring customer payments
- issuing orders to production for manufacturing
- Maintaining an efficient record keeping system.
- MS Office Suite