Black Male, Cape Town
Notice: 1 Calendar month. Days. Salary: R30K
This candidate holds a ND Agricultural Management and has gained 4 years experience the production, warehousing and export quality control of a variety of fruit and vegetables.
A well presented candidate that is confident, a strong character and good communicator with passion and enthusiasm and a with a willingness to learn.
- Establish standards for and exercise control over sales and quality of produce.
- Fruit & Vegetable Quality Control
- Provide Quality advisory service for trade
- Maintain a grading, counseling and training program
- Promote Food Hygiene & Safety
- Inspect and apply the local and imports fresh produce regulation
- APS Act 119 of 1990
- Ensure HACCP is implemented
- Supervise junior quality controllers
- MS Office Suite
- Dipar System