Technical Architecture Lead (JAVA): Client Applications
Our client with global footprint seeks a Technical Lead to steer the Internal Development Team in terms of code architecture (JAVA), quality assurance and testing in the design and deployment of Continuous Improvement (CI) Solutions Products. This is a hands-on role and the suitable Lead will be required to produce 75% code architecture.
Reporting to the CTO, the Tech Lead will be an expert to the Development Team, ensuring that quality Solutions/Products are produced and encouraging Big Sky thinking. Attention to detail, Time Management & Drive are essential characteristics required in this role.
- Relevant Qualification
- 10 years in JAVA development
- 5 years experience with microservices
- 3 Years experience with AWS
- 3 years experience as a Team Lead
- Deep knowledge of agile and scrum processes
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Tech Stack: JAVA, Angular, AWS, MySQL, Docker, Kuberbetes, GIT, RabbitMQ, Springboot, MongoDB
- Lead the development team in terms of code architecture, quality, automated testing, deployment
- Reinforce efficient and collaborative decision making though defined agile structures e.g. the Architecture meeting
- Ensure that team goals, budgets and KPIs are achieved
- To ensure that proper updated documentation is maintained
- Engage with IT promote sound deployment and security
- Manage and promote collaboration with external providers
- Support processes of application innovation
- Undertake development as required
- Manage the personal development of team members (e.g. Talent Reviews, training)
The application criteria is strict and only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted.
Send CV to email@example.com