Our client, a leader in the manufacturing industry requires a skilled Mechanical Technician, reporting to the Mechanical Supervisor to join their Engineering Team. The role will focus on the repair maintenance, including preventative maintenance of complicated plant production equipment, machinery and components.
- Repair, overhaul and attend to breakdowns ensuring continuous improvement
- Assess and Identify future maintenance requirements.
- Solid experience in the maintenance and repair of heavy industrial process equipment to include, pumps, gearboxes, and conveyors.
- Proficient in hydraulics, together with the ability to read schematic drawings and fault find.
- Knowledge of mounting and dismounting of large bearings.
- Fabrication experience including TIG welding in stainless steel.
- Relevant Qualification
- Completed 3 year apprenticeship Mechanical Discipline to ONC or similar
- Mechanical experience gained within a process manufacturing industry.
- Proactive and consider problems as a challenge.
- Have a strong commitment to Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety standards is essential
Please note that only candidates based in or willing to relocate close to Birmingham will be considered. UK Citizenship or current work permission is a pre-requisite.
The appliction criteria is strict and only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org