Assistant Finance Manager
Our Client based in Hermanus seeks a Finance professional to join their team with full knowledge of the Accounting Function.
The successful candidate will be adaptable, deadline driven and able to provide assistance to a group of companies.
- BCom Qualification, SAIPA/AGA/CIMA preferred
- 3 years relevant Finance management administration
- MS Navision (ERP solution)
- Advanced Excel
- Must reside in or around Hermanus
Key Performance Areas
- Month-end function i.e. allocations, provisions, accruals, reconciliations, Forex etc.
- Preparation of month end and year end files to ensure adequate company financial records
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns and resolving SARS queries
- Foreign payments and ensuring conformance to regulatory requirements
- Export sales function and liaison
- Management of fixed asset, biological asset and wear-and-tear registers
- Drive efficiency and decision making
- Monthly CAPEX summary
- Full accounting function for certain smaller group companies
- Sound understanding of IFRS for SME
- Sound understanding of VAT principles
The requirements of this role are strict and only candidates who meet this criteria will be contacted.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org