An opportunity exists for a Junior Project Editor to join a Publishing Agency within their editorial department.
Working on varied publications in a fast-paced environment, you will be exposed to the entire production process for mobile, print and web publications.
The following skills are required to perform this role:
- Advanced Adobe CC Suite (Apple Mac)
- MS Office Suite
- WordPress & HTML is an advantage
- 2 years experience in a Project Editor role
- Plan, commission and edit publications for newspaper supplements as well as a range of lifestyle and travel magazines.
- Coordinate process from concept to final product for both print and digital products.
- Proofreading editorial content
- Attending press reviews and writing up content for publications
- Assessing the quality of images and designing layouts
- Commissioning editorial for the inserts where required.
- Managing subbing schedule
- Liaison with sales team to ensure quality products are produced and ability to adapt quickly to any changes.
Job Type: Full-time