SALES/KEY ACCOUNTS CONSULTANT (EE)
Our Client requires the a Sales/Key Account Consultant to expand the business into the international market, increase brand awareness as well as sales.
This role will suit someone who is driven and pro-active and who can use their initiative to develop business.
- Qualification: Sales/Marketing
- 4 years Sales & Marketing experience - Food & Beverage Industry
- German Speaking an advantage
- Current or experience in the Retail / FMCG industry
- Experience selling & expanding products into the international market - Beverage Trade
- Trade Expo experience and Able to travel (international trade shows, meetings with distributors, clients)
- Must be able to identify new opportunities and close deals
- Existing Global Network: Contacts of importers, distributors, key players in the food & beverage industry
- Research/Study and gain thorough knowledge on product offering.
- Identify new markets, International clients / opportunities
- Strengthen the brands in target markets and find partners to increase brand awareness.
- Establish, maintain and develop long term business relationships
- Independently handle sales preparation and administration.
- Prepare quotations, calculate pricing, invoicing, payment collection etc.
- Sales planning & forecasting
- Client Liaison
- Manage customer relationship around pricing disputes and technical standards
- Communicate with Production dept regarding customer specifications
- Analyze, interpret and report information to management
- Gather and process data
- Ensure alignment of production and market demands
- Participate in trade shows and handle the application for and organization of these shows.
- Any adhoc duties as and when required
Preference will be given to candidates who meet our clients Employment Equity requirements. Second to that, candidates with exceptional experience that meet the criterion of this Job spec will be considered.