In-House Recruitment Consultant - (EE)
An opportunity exists for a Mid-level Recruitment Consultant to join an In-house Recruitment & Selection Team to successfully identify and attract talent to elevate and grow the business to perform at its optimum. Creating a positive candidate experience to improve employer branding and building strong talent pipelines are key.
- HR Qualification
- 5 years’ experience midlevel recruitment and sourcing
- Understanding of legal recruitment requirements
- Experience of recruiting in luxury brand/ retail advantageous for specialist roles: IT, Marketing, HR, Logistics
- Excellent communication, relationship building & networking skills
- MS Office Suit Proficient
- Exposure to Psychometric assessment tools such as Hogan, SHL etc.
- HR systems experience
- Delivery of the entire recruitment process
- Head hunting searches - use of social media and Boolean search optimisation
- Actively network and generate talent pool and pipeline of talent
- Building & maintaining candidate database
- Involvement in defining and shaping the recruitment strategy
- Provide professional recruitment support and advice to line managers on recruitment and selection best practice
- Continuously analyse trends related to sourcing, recruitment methods and industry practice
- Establishing relationships both internally and externally to ensure effective communication, networking and benchmarking opportunities.
Preference will be given to candidates who meet our clients Employment Equity requirements.