Our client based in the Garden Route requires a Grower/Farm Assistant to oversee an intensive farming operation. The successful candidate will be required to ensure the efficient farming program including planting, spraying, irrigation, harvesting as well as lead and manage a team.
We are looking for someone who is confident, thrives in challenging environments, and who is keen to take responsibility and ownership of the role and become a key member of a farm management team.
- Agriculture Qualification
- 1 year experience in hydroponic farming
- 2 Years Production experience in Soft Fruit and Vegetable Farming
- MS Office Literate
- Own Transport and Drivers is essential
- Excellent leadership & Communication Skills
- Proficient in English, Afrikaans
- Proficient in Xhosa is a bonus
- Must reside in the Garden Route or surrounding areas - Or be willing to relocate at own cost.
- Crop Management & Rotation
- Temperature control
- Pest Control
- Irrigation Control
- Harvesting Control
- Oversee Farm Workers
Send CV to email@example.com
The criteria for this role is strict. Should you not receive a response within 24 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful.