Software Project Manager
We require a Project Manager to lead and manage a dynamic Software Development Team.
- Create, maintain and track project plans, schedules, problem logs and progress throughout the life of the project.
- Develop project objectives and specification documents.
- Ensure the requirements are clearly defined and thoroughly understood by the development and testing teams.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation, conduct software team meetings and assist in troubleshooting technical issues.
- Coordinate communication between internal resources and stakeholders.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate any critical issues to management.
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders and provide timely feedback.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Ensure the work tracking system is always up to date.
- Manage and communicate changes effectively.
- Vet issues and log appropriate development tickets into workflow management system.
- Assist with software testing where necessary.
- Relevant degree, diploma or qualification.
- A general understanding of different Software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, RAD).
- An understanding of JIRA, Trello, Microsoft DevOps or similar Project Management Software.
- Experience using Slack, Teams, Telegram or similar team collaboration tools.
- A learner mindset and the ability to solve problems effectively.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The criteria for this role is strict. Should you not receive a response within 24 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful.