A vacancy exists for a qualified and experienced Inventory Manager to perform critical inventory tasks and control of stock as well as to administer the movement and storage of goods in the following stores:
- Engineering and General Store
- Raw Materials
- Cold Store
The role is suited to an individual with experience in FMCG food production and processing industries.
- Relevant Qualification i.e. Inventory or Procurement Management
- 10 years Inventory Management experience, preferably food production
- 5 years Management experience
- SAP knowledge: PP & MM
Key Job Outputs:
- Optimum Inventory Control
- Maintain appropriate standards, controls and reporting systems
- Lead Consumable Store Teams
- Monthly auditing of Inventory with onsite personnel
- Initiate cost reduction in inventory management.
- Compile Inventory reports for Senior Management
- Ensure production complies with environmental systems and legislation.
- Health & Safety Management
- Ensure compliance with Labour Legislations and company policies and procedures
This particular role is an employment equity position and open to such applications.
The criteria for this role is strict, should you not receive an invitation to interview within 24 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org