Group Category Manager - Cape Town
Reporting to the Procurement Executive, the role of Group Category Manager is available in a global company for the production, supply and distribution of FMCG goods.
- Qualification - Engineering, Commercial and Procurement
- 5 - 8 years Capital Procurement experience in Energy, Mining, Petroleum, Fishing Industries
- Commodity experience around Energy, Construction, Engineering, MRO and Vessel Repairs will be advantageous
- MCIPS qualification desirable
- Responsible for transforming the capital procurement to a total-cost-of-ownership
- Responsible for developing and delivering the category strategy for the relevant procurement categories as required
- Responsible for business requirements gathering and spend analysis and creating transparency across project and capital related spend
- Create the appropriate contracting and commercial models to match projects complexity and size
- Actively monitoring compliance with procurement policy and Capital Procurement procedures
- Managing and developing of supplier relationships
This particular role is an employment equity position and open to such applications.
The criteria for this role is strict, should you not receive an invitation to interview within 24 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org