Automation Quality Test Engineer
The primary focus of this position is to lead the QA team in defining, managing, and implementing testing processes that ensure the release of high-quality software products. Experience in test automation with technical prowess is a prerequisite.
- Minimum 3 years of Software Testing experience
- Exposure to development environment
- Knowledge of different programming languages
- Tester certification ISTQB or similar
- HTML, HTML5 CSS, JQuery (Code debugging and object analysis)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Oracle BI suite
- Agile Practices
- Fluent written and spoken AFRIKAANS (non-negotiable)
- Automation Testing
- Performance Testing
- Functional Testing
- Design, Develop & Implement Testing Framework
- Documentation throughout project lifecycles
- Test plans, Test summary reports.
- Software Testing, Front and Backend
- Improving release quality and facilitating our SDLC through testing and quality assurance
- Testing multiple applications on a host of platforms and devices to ensure the quality and identify bugs to be fixed.
- Auditing of existing systems.
Please note: This role is to be based in George on a permanent basis. Only applicants willing to relocate should apply.
The criteria for this role is strict, should you not receive an invitation to interview within 24 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org