Marketing Brand Manager - Wine Industry
An established wine farm situated in Stellenbosch requires a creative, energetic and innovative Brand Manger to market their brand image. A multi-tasker self-starter with drive and vision will suit this role.
- 3-5 years Relevant marketing and brand management experience in the wine industry.
- Relevant qualification
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans (non-negotiable)
- Manage Brand image, both on and offline
- Be the brand ambassador for marketing events and initiatives
- Liaise and manage all influencers
- Manage the Social Media, including campaigns
- SEO marketing
- All copywriting and Newsletters, as well as press releases
- Photography and videography
- Be the creative director when it comes to releasing new brands etc.
- Manage database
- Manage the website, new releases, alterations etc.
- Work closely with tasting room manager for the Wine Club program.
The criteria for this role is strict. Should you not receive a response within 24 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful in this instance.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org