Senior Recruitment Consultant
A national organisation in the Retail outfitters industry requires a Senior Recruitment Consultant to successfully identify and attract talent to elevate and grow the business to perform at its optimum. Creating a positive candidate experience to improve employer branding and building strong talent pipelines are key.
- A relevant degree/diploma
- 5 years’ experience within recruitment/ head-hunter environment
- Understanding of legal recruitment requirements
- Experience of recruiting in luxury brand/ retail advantageous
- Excellent communication, relationship building & networking skills
- Good MS office/ HR systems experience
- Delivery of the entire recruitment process
- Head hunting searches - use of social media and Boolean search optimisation
- Actively network and generate talent pool and pipeline of talent
- Building & maintaining candidate database
- Involvement in defining and shaping the recruitment strategy
- Provide professional recruitment support and advice to line managers on recruitment and selection best practice
- Continuously analyse trends related to sourcing, recruitment methods and industry practice
- Establishing relationships both internally and externally to ensure effective communication, networking and bench-marking opportunities.