Business Development Manager - AFRICA, UAE - Tea Industry
A leader in the Food & Beverage industry with a global footprint is recruiting for a Business Development Manager to expand their brand and business internationally (Africa UAE).
- Qualification: Sales/Marketing
- 4 years Sales & Marketing experience - FMCG, Food & Beverage, specifically TEA
- New business / brand development experience and proven track record into AFRICA, UAE etc.
- Experience expanding brand and products sales internationally
- Able to travel: international trade shows
- Existing network, contacts of importers and distributors globally in the food and beverage industry beneficial
Key Performance areas:
- Gain all necessary knowledge about the target market and the products offering e. Industry, certifications etc.
- Identify new markets & make contact with potential new International clients / retailers
- Strengthen the brands in target markets and find partners to increase brand awareness.
- Find international customers for packaged products and establish new markets.
- Specifically find independent distributors in the target markets that handle imports and logistics.
- Responsible for marketing and product/brand development
- Take over existing client base & manage new accounts
- Establish, maintain and develop long term business relationships
- Independently handle sales preparation and administration.
- Offer clients a complete service from Product development to purchasing to quality and then delivery
- Sales and sales admin
- Calculate prices & sending out quotations
- Invoicing & following up on payments
- Provide customers & clients with any additional information when needed
- Manage customer relationship around pricing disputes and technical standards
- Make sure production knows what to do. Provide full customer product specification.
- Sales planning, forecasting and administration (incl. capturing orders)
- Analyze, interpret and report information to management
- Gather and process data
- Ensure alignment of production and market demands
- Participate in trade shows and handle the application for and organization of these shows.
- Any adhoc duties as and when required