FULL STACK .Net Developer - AngularJS solid skill
The role is based in Metro Manilla, within an international organisation.
6 Month Contract (possible extension). Salary 80-150K PHP, dependent on experience.
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or a relevant field from an accredited academic institution
- Five (5) years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented architecture and design patterns for building highly scalable applications using .NET framework (4.5+);
- Proficient in back, middle and front-end development;
- Possesses knowledge and understanding of XML documents, XSD schemas, XSLT to develop the necessary schemas and maps to represent the flow of the messages through the solution;
- Possess a good understanding of relational database concepts;
- Possess a good understanding of SOAP/REST webservices and their payload schema
- Possess client-side Web development skills (HTML, CSS, JQuery/AngularJS);
- client-side web development using ReactJS/Angular.js
- .NET development and C#, SQL Server 2016 – Stored procedures, Functions, Views, Indexes, Relational Database Design;
- building Web applications and/or Web services using the .NET Framework and Visual Studio 2017 and up;
- SVN and/or GIT.
- developing design artefacts based on UML notations and using standard tools;
Under the overall supervision of the Software Development Manager and direct supervision of the .NET Team Lead, and in close co-ordination with the Software Release Officers/ Project Managers and Application Architects/designers, the Senior .NET Developer will be responsible for the coding of system components according to design specifications, corporate standards and best practices and solution design for the Results Based Management Institutional Questionnaires.
- Coding of system components according to design specifications, corporate standards and best practices and solution design.
- Develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high re-usability and maintainability.
- Implement the detailed application design of the system provided by the application Architect
- Adhere to the version control system, build and release processes and coding standards.
- Participate design and code walk-through for review and incorporate feedback into design and code artefacts.
- Work with team members to identify potential risks in application design and delivery.
- Perform unit and integration tests and resolve any resulting issues/bugs.
- Work with architect and develop business systems using the .NET framework.
- Communicate project status, issues and risk factors to project team members.
- Provide tier 3 technical support of the application Portfolio, ensuring agreed SLAs are met.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.